AS OF JULY 2021
Our brand Canine Herbalist home diploma training. We accept only ten individuals on this unique course per year.
This unique three part Diploma training course focuses solely on canine herbal medicine choices. All three parts must be completed for diploma practitioner certification.
There is an optional 4th level – Master Practitioner, which is also completed via Learn @ Home.
Due to its syllabus of including the 5 mandatory areas of using AniHerba, Canine herbalism professionally, this course is insurable in over 22 countries.
Part One – Foundation Training – Released 2021
Part Two – Implementor Training – Released March 2022
Part Three – Practitioner Training – Released Summer 2022
Part 4 – Canine Herbalist Master Practitioner level (optional) is completed via Learn @ Home and is by a selection process invitation only. Applicants invited to undertake this level are invited to do so after twelve months in professional practice.
AniHerba© is a ground breaking canine herbalism course and was developed by Master Herbalist, Aromatherapist, aromathologist and animal wellness expert of 26 years; Niki J. Senior. This particular AniHerba© course is solely canine focused and covers an extensive syllabus which connects the student with the complete genesis of herbal medicine and the vital application with dogs, allowing them to offer extensive support, knowledge and application to the canine guardian enabling them to make informed herbal selections for their dog.
This course encompasses the symbiosis of the canine and plant kingdoms.
AniHerba© includes a broad spectrum syllabus for implementing herbal medicine with dogs professionally with clients. From identifying and utilizing herbal and hedgerow medicine around us, to preparing organic cultivated or homegrown herbs in a variety of ways for canine health and wellbeing.
The AniHerba© Canine Herbalist course outline:
- Holistic Canine Herbalism & Allopathic Medicine
- The biochemical constituents and plant chemistry of the AniHerba© herbal repertoire
Actions and energetics of canine herbal medicine; astringents, alternatives, tonics, demulcents, adaptogens, nervines
- Contraindicated canine conditions, situations & herbs
- The creation of medicinal herbal formulations including tinctures, hydrosols and topical preparations
Administration & dosage
- Delivering the tuition of herbal options to clients and their dogs
- Canine herbal supplemented nutrition
- AniHerba© canine materia medica
- Animal law in relation to herbal medicine and practice
- Developing your practice as an AniHerba© Therapist
- Herbs and the canine body
- Canine anatomy & physiology
- AniHerba & medicinal actions
- Herbal monographs
- Handling / harvesting / drying / storing herbs
- Wildcrafting AniHerba
- And much more
After graduating as a Master Herbalist, Niki launched the unequalled and unique organic herbal canine wellness and nutrition company AniScentia© in 2016. Niki sold the successful company in 2019.
You can pre-order this complete course and reserve your place by enrolling for 2021.
Purchase the course above by clicking ‘book this course’ or to pay by instalments, click here: https://www.animalmagictraining.com/course/course-instalment-plan/