Our brand new home diploma Canine Herbalist training. We accept only 10 individuals on this unique course per year. Our 2020 course is full. Please enrol for 2021.
This is a unique three part Diploma training course focusing solely on canine herbalism. All three parts must be completed for diploma practitioner certification. This course must be paid for in full before the release of the course in April/May 2021.
There is an optional 4th level – Master Practitioner, which is also completed via Learn @ Home.
Due to its syllabus of including the 5 mandatory areas of using AniHerba, Canine herbalism professionally, this course is insurable in over 22 countries.
Parts 1 & 2 Canine Herbalist – Foundation & Implementor Training
Part 3 – Canine Herbalist – Practitioner training
Part 4 – Canine Herbalist Master Practitioner level (optional) is completed via Learn @ Home and is an additional £312. Applications to undertake this level are accepted after twelve months in professional practice.
AniHerba© is a ground breaking canine herbalism course and was developed by Master Herbalist and Aromatherapist, Niki J. Senior. This particular AniHerba© course is solely canine focused.
This course encompasses the symbiosis of the canine and plant kingdoms.
AniHerba© includes a broad spectrum syllabus for implementing herbal medicine with dogs professionally with clients. From identifying and utilizing herbal and hedgerow medicine around us, to preparing organic cultivated or homegrown herbs in a variety of ways for canine health and wellbeing.
The AniHerba Canine Herbalist course outline:
- Holistic Canine Herbalism & Allopathic Medicine
- The biochemical constituents and plant chemistry of the AniHerba herbal repertoire
Actions and energetics of canine herbal medicine; astringents, alternatives, tonics, demulcents, adaptogens, nervines
- Contraindicated canine conditions, situations & herbs
- The creation of medicinal herbal formulations including tinctures, hydrosols and topical preparations
Administration & dosage
- Delivering the tuition of herbal options to clients and their dogs
- Canine herbal supplemented nutrition
- AniHerba canine materia medica
- Animal law in relation to herbal medicine and practice
- Developing your practice as an AniHerba© Therapist
- Herbs and the canine body
- Canine anatomy & physiology
- AniHerba & medicinal actions
- Herbal monographs
- Handling / harvesting / drying / storing herbs
- Wildcrafting AniHerba
- And much more
After graduating as a Master Herbalist, Niki launched the unequalled and unique organic herbal canine wellness and nutrition company AniScentia© in 2016. Niki sold the company in 2019.
You can pre-order this complete course and reserve your place by enrolling for 2021.
Purchase the course above by clicking ‘book this course’ or to pay by instalments, click here: https://www.animalmagictraining.com/course/course-instalment-plan/
Payment in full must be paid by September 2020 for the 2021 course.