There are two options of assessment for all Animal Magic diploma courses that include an on-site training element. This assessment does not apply for fully Learn @ Home courses.
The student is required to complete the mandatory case studies and portfolio at home, after completing any practitioner diploma course. You have 30 months to complete a portfolio.
Practical Intensive Assessment (P.I.A)
With this assessment method there are no post training case studies or portfolio to complete. For a P.I.A you should book a date for Niki to assess you on a 1-1 basis on-site over approximately 5 hours. During the P.I.A you will be assessed and if you pass you will be awarded professional practitioner certification within 21 days. You will be told if you have achieved a successful pass on the day. If there are areas on which Niki feels need improving, you will have the opportunity to go over this again during the session. You will need to bring your own friendly animal to work with.
Monday to Thursday 4pm – 8.30pm – £331
Friday – 4pm – 8.30pm – £386
Sunday 9am – 2pm – £469
Additional P.I.A Information:
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a weekday from 4pm until 8.30pm – dependent upon availability.
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a Sunday from 9am until 2pm – dependent on availability.
- Your P.I.A must be attended within 24 months of attending the on-site training course.
- All P.I.A’s take place in Norfolk.
- The P.I.A must be paid for in full at the time of booking & no refunds are given under any circumstances.
- You are required to complete 1 written supporting task post-P.I.A which must be returned before certification can be processed. P.I.A sessions may be recorded in line with regulations.