There are 2 options of assessment for all Animal Magic on-site diploma level courses. This assessment does not apply for distance learning courses.
The student is required to complete the mandatory case studies and portfolio at home, after attending the 1 day on-site training practitioner course date. You have 24 months to complete your portfolio.
Practical Intensive Assessment (P.I.A)
There are no after training case studies or portfolio to complete. For a P.I.A you should book a date for Niki to assess you on a 1-1 basis on-site over approximately 5 hours. After the P.I.A you will be assessed and if you pass you will be awarded professional practitioner certification within 21 days. You will be told if you have achieved a successful pass on the day. If there are areas on which Niki feels need improving, you will have the opportunity to go over this again during the session.
Monday to Thursday 4pm – 8.30pm – £331
Friday – 4pm – 8.30pm – £386
Sunday 9am – 2pm – £469
Additional P.I.A Information:
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a weekday from 4pm until 8.30pm – dependent upon availability.
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a Sunday from 9am until 2pm – dependent on availability.
- Your P.I.A must be attended within 30 months of attending the on-site training course.
- All P.I.A’s take place in Norfolk.
- The P.I.A must be paid for in full at the time of booking & no refunds are given under any circumstances.
- You are required to complete 1 written supporting task post-P.I.A which must be returned before certification can be processed. P.I.A sessions may be recorded in line with regulations.