There are two options of assessment for all Animal Magic diploma courses that include an on-site training element. This assessment does not apply for fully Learn @ Home courses.
The student is required to complete the mandatory case studies and complete their portfolio at home, after completing any practitioner diploma course. You have 30 months to complete this portfolio (and submit your portfolio before this deadline and in-line with marking dates) from the date of course purchase.
Practical Intensive Assessment (P.I.A)
With this assessment method there are no post training case studies or portfolio to complete, only the Applied Learning sections. For a P.I.A you should book a date for Niki to assess you on a 1-1 basis on-site over approximately 4 hours. If you pass you will be awarded professional practitioner certification within 21 days of the date of attendance. You will be told if you have achieved a successful pass on the day. If there are areas on which Niki feels need improving, you will have the opportunity to go over this again during the session. You will need to bring your own friendly animal to work with.
Monday to Thursday 3.00pm – 7.00pm – £331
Friday – 3.00pm – 7.00pm – £386
Sunday 9.00am – 1.00pm – £469
Additional P.I.A Information:
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a weekday. 4.00pm until 7.00pm – dependent upon availability.
- Your P.I.A can be booked on a Sunday from 9.00am until 1.00pm – dependent on availability.
- Your P.I.A must be attended within 24 months of purchasing a course.
- All P.I.A’s take place in Norfolk, NR9.
- The P.I.A must be paid for in full at the time of booking & no refunds are given under any circumstances if you cancel an arranged date.
- P.I.A sessions may be recorded and photographes in line with training standards.