A three part Learn @ Home diploma training course
This course is supported with nine ‘show me how’ video clips and three audio files. Audio files are via direct download upon purchase. You are required to undertake all parts in turn.
A truly unique animal healing course.
A three-part home diploma training course using the Animal Magic Healing system comprising of 21 lessons. This course is unlike any other animal healing course and was the first of its kind to be offered professionally in the UK. Drawing on Niki’s twenty-five years’ experience of providing healing therapy to animals, it covers the pioneering and unique Hakini© animal healing technique, along with cutting edge healing approaches to help give energy healing for specific animal conditions using the unique Hakini© technique of animal healing, formulated by Niki Senior. This is a recognised diploma level of animal healing recognised in over 22 countries worldwide. This course is completed at home. There is no on-site training needed because of the high syllabus standard. This course is the only animal healing course in the UK to provide optional post-nominal letters upon graduation, if required, e.g Jane Smith AMAHDip. This gives kudos to your qualification as an animal health professional. You are permitted to use these post-nominal letters on your promotional literature after graduation. Many of our graduates go on to work alongside vets in practice and other animal health professionals.
Part One – Foundation – 8 Lessons – 63 page training manual
Part Two – Implementor – 7 Lessons – 43 page training manual
Part Three – Practitioner – 6 Lessons – 55 page training manual
Course Objectives, Aims & Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the three part diploma course – graduates will be able to:
- Explain Animal Magic© healing to an individual client
- Describe why Animal Magic© healing is needed
- Assess if Animal Magic© healing is safe and appropriate for a particular situation
- Undertake a detailed client consultation
- Stay in the present moment when sharing healing with animals
- Give healing to an animal at their own pace & identify the healing needs of a particular animal client
- Understand basic equine, canine and feline anatomy
- Assess whether the environment is conducive to the successful application of Animal Magic© healing and make adjustments where necessary
- Keep appropriate records of the consultation, record client details and complete feedback forms, demonstrating GDPR & privacy
- Display competence at applying the unique Hakini method of animal healing & demonstrate a wide range of Animal Magic© healing connection techniques
- Become competent at applying specific hand positions directly to health and behavioural concerns
- Demonstrate healing for a wide range of animal conditions & become competent in healing and clearing auric blockages, including being able to demonstrate advanced healing techniques relating to specific ailments
Animal Magic© Healing in Professional Practice
- Understand why Animal Magic© healing has been requested
- How to conduct an Animal Magic© healing consultation safely and within the legal framework for the UK
Communicate with other professionals within the legal framework of the UK
- Explain and identify observed responses of the animal during an Animal Magic© healing session and understand what observed responses and reactions indicate on a physical level with the animal
- How to support an animals’ guardian during and after the session & follow up a consultation appropriately
- Understand the bonds and boundaries of animals before, during and post-session
- How to demonstrate effective listening and be able to deliver details, (without medical interpretation), to the animals’ guardian
Once you have made payment, a direct enrolment link will appear for you to complete the enrolment form.
Each part of this course needs to be completed in turn: Foundation/Implementor/Practitioner
Please see this link for full syllabus: https://www.animalmagictraining.com/animal-magic-healer-training-diploma/