Due to its EXTENSIVE syllabus of including the 5 mandatory areas of using AniRoma professionally, this course is insurable in over 22 countries.
Because of its high standard of content, this course has been approved as a completely Learn @ Home course with optional mentoring facility if/as and when you need it. You are required to undertake each part in turn.
This Learn @ Home AniRoma course is in three parts.
We accept just twenty students per year on this course.
This is a three part training course – AniRoma / Canine Aromatherapist:
Part 1 – Foundation – Learn @ Home – inc. 99 page training manual
Part 2 – Implementor – Learn @ Home – inc. 159 page training manual
Part 3 – Practitioner – Learn @ Home – 100 page training manual
Our unique AniRoma canine aromatherapy course includes extensive syllabus modules which connects the learner with the genesis of essential oil formulation and the vital application with dogs, offering extensive support, knowledge and application to the canine guardian.
• What AniRoma© is
• The energy behind essential oils, base oils and hydrosols
• How to identify the aromatic constituents and compounds in essential oils for physical and behavioural therapy
• Understand olfactory information transference from oil to animal
• Understand when AniRoma© is needed and on what level
• Learn canine anatomy in relation to scent, health and wellness
• Become familiar with the law applicable to UK practice
• Learn how to approach animals and maintain animal contact during the AniRoma© session
• Learn essential oil health and safety when treating dogs
• Learn how to prepare a wide range of AniRoma© topical applications from sprays and gels, to poultices and balms
• Become familiar with how to administer and apply AniRoma© and its preparations
• Understand the volatile compounds of the AniRoma© essential oil system
• Understand canine body language and become familiar with how to record their observations during an AniRoma© session
• Conduct a professional AniRoma© session with the canine guardian
• Become familiar with the profiles of the full range of AniRoma© in our unique botanica medica
• Learn how to develop your profession as an AniRoma© graduate
• Become familiar with contraindicated essential oils
Course Objectives, Aims & Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the diploma qualification, graduates will be able to:
• Explain AniRoma© selections to an individual client (canine guardian)
• Describe why AniRoma© may be needed
• Assess whether AniRoma© is safe and appropriate in a situation
• Stay in the present moment when sharing AniRoma© information
• Enable the canine guardian to give AniRoma© to their dog at their own pace
• Identify the healing needs of a particular canine client
• Assess a consultation situation to ensure that it is safe, putting extra controls in place if necessary
• Assess whether the environment is conducive to the successful use of AniRoma© and making adjustments when necessary
• Keep appropriate records of the consultation, client details and feedback forms
The AniRoma© Consultation
• Understand why AniRoma© has been requested
• Undertake a thorough pre-consultation
• Identify and explain observed responses of the animal during and after an AniRoma© session
• Support the canine guardian during and after the session
• Follow up a consultation appropriately
• Have the confidence to tutor the animals’ guardian for the safe application of AniRoma©
AniRoma© in Practice
• Conduct an AniRoma© consultation with the canine guardian safely and within the legal framework for the UK
• Communicate with other professionals within the legal framework of the UK and how only aromatherapy vets are allowed to administer essential oils directly
• Understand the bonds and boundaries of dogs before, during and post-session
• Demonstrate effective listening and be able to deliver details (without interpretation) to the canine guardian
• Understand what observed canine responses and reactions indicate
• If deemed necessary, explain the requirements of the Welfare Act as relevant to the practice of AniRoma©
• Promote your own practice professionally and effectively in line with UK law and the professional conduct of Animal Magic Training©
• Understand the needs for Self-Development in the role of an AniRoma© Practitioner
• Know how to seek further support for the development of your own professional practice through Animal Magic Training©
For Whom is The Course Suitable?
This professional three-part diploma course is especially suited for people with a love of dogs and those who you want to integrate essential oils into their professional work with canines, be it on a behavioural or physical level. AniRoma© is a professional diploma course so offers full professional certification that is recognized in over 22 countries worldwide. This course is also perfect if you simply want care for your dog naturally and holistically. AniRoma© is a unique system that is easy to implement with any skills you already have, for example:
• Animal trainers
• Kennel managers / home boarders
• Animal rescue workers
• Vets or veterinary nurses and technicians,
• Body workers including physiotherapists, canine massage therapists, Bowen therapist etc
• Reiki practitioner and other healers
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in deepening their knowledge of treating dogs naturally and wishes to learn from an expert animal therapist, master herbalist, aromatherapist, author and lecturer possessing over twenty- five years’ experience in holistic animal and human medicine.
In line with professional training standards, our AniRoma© course is released in two stages, irrespective of whether you are purchasing the part/full course: Stage One – Foundation and Implementor parts – released upon payment and enrolment. Stage Two – Practitioner training, being released 3 months after your portfolio submission of Foundation & Implementor training.