Course date: 2nd & 3rd November 2019
This is a 3 part training course – AniRoma Canine Aromatherapist:
Part 1 – Foundation – Learn @ Home
Part 2 – Implementor – Learn @ Home
Part 3 – Practitioner – 2 days on-site
Our unique AniRoma canine aromatherapy course includes extensive syllabus modules which connects the learner with the genesis of essential oil formulation and the vital application with dogs.
- Aromatic botany, extraction methods, essential oil structure, profile and properties
- Canine anatomy & physiology
- Canine olfaction & aromatics
- Administering & integrating methods of canine application
- The properties and constituents of essential oils
- Botanical herbal base oils, essential oils & hydrolats
- Safety, contraindications, and UK practice law
- Extensive product creation & blending techniques for canine physical, behavioural, emotional and spiritual support
- Tutoring clients, undertaking referrals & conducting professional consultations
The 2 days on-site Practitioner training includes undertaking a variety of mock and professional consultations with dogs, along with making a range of AniRoma©products to take home with you. You will also have the opportunity to purchase the full AniRoma© practitioner kit.
You can now pre-order the course before the launch in summer 2019. This course must be paid for in full before the release of the Foundation & Implementor levels.
Purchase the course above by clicking ‘book this course’ or to pay by instalments, click here: https://www.animalmagictraining.com/course/course-instalment-plan/